The summit will take place on the 22nd and 23rd May 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark. The two days event will give you an extensive view on the European and regional Nordics situation of the biomass market.
You will have the possibility to address the uncertainties and identify opportunities of heat and power in EU and a look into utilization of biomass as a source of power developments.
- Market Developments in a Global Perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European Biomass Industry
- Financing and Investing strategies in Biomass
- Sustainability challenges in the Supply Chain
- Biomass Transportation
- Actual Case Studies to Biomass conversion to energy
- Technological Advancements in the Biomass Industry
- Commercialization – opportunities, challenges, funding, partnerships
More info… https://fortesmedia.com/files/files/events/2019/Biomass_PowerON_Summit/BIOMASS_POWERON_2019_AGENDA.pdf