Last chance to join over 200 EU policymakers, representatives from industry, national and local governments, and NGOs at the 3rd Future of Transport conference!
- An immediate update from the European Commission following the 5 December EU Council meeting
- The latest industry and policy-making prospects, especially in the context of Europe on the Move initiative
- Concrete solutions and innovations towards the decarbonisation of the transport sector and the development of alternative fuel types
- The challenges facing governments, industry and society in the shift towards greater electrification of the transport sector
- Technology and the development of new freight and passenger transport solutions
Join us on 6 December at the BMW Brand Store in Brussels to be part of the discussion that shapes the future of transportation in Europe.