IDELUX Environment, valónska verejná nezisková organizácia, ktorá intervenuje v prospech obecných subjektov v oblasti územného rozvoja, vodného a odpadového hospodárstva, tiež so skúsenosťami z implementácie projektov v rámci H2020 a BBI JU ponúka svoju expertízu ako partner v rámci konzorcií pripravujúcich riešenia na nasledovné témy:
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-CIRCBIO-01-5 – Programmed biodegradation capability of bio-based materials and products, validated in specific environments: IDELUX can propose testing the biodegradability of the product manufactured by industrial composting and possibly by biomethanization.
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-CIRCBIO-02-2- Increasing the circularity in plastics value chains: IDELUX is concerned by the problem of rigid plastics which cannot be recycled because supply exceeds demand. These plastics are eventually incinerated, which is no longer acceptable. In this topic, IDELUX could supply plastics and its industrial vision.
For the next three topics, IDELUX is motivated by the reintegration of biomass as raw material (composts, digestate, leachate, composting refusal, other):
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-CircBio-02-5 – Circular design of bio-based processes and products
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-CIRCBIO-02 – Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-ZEROPOLLUTION-01-2 – Best available techniques to recover or recycle fertilising products from secondary raw materials
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-CIRCBIO-02-6 – From silos to diversity – small-scale bio-based demonstration pilots: IDELUX is a rural industry, located in forested area, and is well experienced in managing pilot and demonstration studies.
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-ZEROPOLLUTION-01-3 – Environmental impacts of food systems: IDELUX can testify on the impact of plastic packaging poorly sorted by citizens which ends up in the organic trash and which therefore pollutes the entire processing chain up to the compost and provides microplastics (5mm) in the fields agricultural.
Pre viac informácii a kontakt otvorte ponúkanú expertízu.
Kontakt: SK NCP
CL6 NCP, 9.1.2024, nakh